LEVEL 5 FITRANX
So last month I passed level 4. I decided to drop my ego and do my actual age bracket of 36-55. My goal is to go through to Level 7 and then come back down and go for age bracket #1.
I created a specific training plan for this Level and it paid off. You see my training plan below the video. Below is the actual testing video of me going through the FitRanX level 5!
My Training Plan for Level 5:
- Weighted Dips: 6 sets working up to a 3 Rep Max (RM)- I worked up to 45 pounds
- Weighted Pullups: 6 sets working up to a 3 RM (60 pounds)
- Superset: Clapping Pushups and Ring Skin The Cats: 4 sets to failure
- Barbell Complex: 95 pounds 5 reps each:
- High Pulls
- Power cleans
- Push Jerk
- 20 Mountain Climbers
- 3-6 sets
- Squat- 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (worked up to 290)
- Good mornings 5 sets x 5 reps (worked up to 185)
- Sledge hammer work on tire
- BB Overhead presses- 6 sets working up to a 2RM (155)
- Superset: BB Row and Handstand Pushups: 3 sets
- Superset: Heavy triceps and heavy biceps exercise
- FitRanX Conditioning Level 5
- Sprints on track: Usually 100's or 50 yard dashes
- Yoga (Yoga was done everyday but longer sessions listed here)
And that's it!
Level 6 I'm coming for you!
Learn more about FitRanX
Strength & Conditioning Test LEVEL 5 FITRANX – YouTube.