Someone on my Facebook feed posted that:
“I'm 200 pounds now. I need to workout.”
I posted my response.
But it wasn't “Hey Come workout with me and my program.”
Because if you are working out to lose weight you are already starting off in a losing proposition.
It's like trying to turn your car using the Force.
Weight loss…..weight gain…..being fit….being healthy…..having a disease…….. are all mindset related. It's the most important part for a complete transformation.
We've seen what happens when you workout for hours on end and limit your calories severely…..move more eat less…….The Biggest Loser show.
But where are the reunion shows to show how extremely healthy these people are???
They are worst off because of what they did.
Health and weight loss are not one in the same.
No one has a weight problem. You have a hormone problem.
If you are overweight, than certain workouts can destroy your hormones even more. And even more if doing a calorie restricted diet—-which if you want to lose weight and keep it off YOU SHOULD NEVER DO.
I say it all the time the #1 and #2 reasons to workout are: BRAIN & BONE Health.
Not weight loss. Not to get fit. Not to get strong. Not to increase self esteem…….those things eventually come.
But if brain and bones suck then continuing on with a workout program is highly improbable.
Now if you want to solve the health & weight problems—-for life then we need to do things differently.
Here are 5 solutions you can use:
1. Health consult with me via Zoom: I send you a questionairre that should take you 30-60 minutes to fill out completely. The vast majority has nothing to do with your workout history. Then we ‘meet' and I coach you on what to do over the next 4-6 weeks and you get better. New habits of health developed. Habits of disease eliminated. Click HERE for more info.
2. You enter one of my upcoming challenges: 47-Day Circadian Nutrition Challenge (Started Tuesday but Last day to enter is SUNDAY-tomorrow). 32-Day Circadian Rhythm Transformation ………..both focus on resetting the Circadian Rhythm which is a synonym for fixing hormones (among many other things).
3. If you are a self starter and DO NOT need contant coaching then download my 17-Step Mitochondriac guide and start implementing it. Click here to download
4. The best exercise you can do if you are overweight (which means you are leptin resistant– search #leptinwithyun on facebook or instagram for more info) is walking in the sunshine and nowadays the cold with NAKED eyes.
5. Weight gain and all diseases are an imbalance of electrons and protons. Too many protons equals INFLAMMATION. Protons have 1852x the mass of an electron–hence weight gain (cellular swelling = all disease).
If I had to throw in a 6th it would be cold exposure. Cold shrinks mass (protons) and improves electron health (#CTWithYun).
But the key is to start.
And start NOW.
Waiting is a losing game. Especially as we get older. Because soon it will be Christmas again. What will change in that time frame?
If you need help or have a specific question……ASK……it's why I send these posts out,
Make it an awesome day and weekend
Stay strong, stay positive, be the Improvement Warrior!
Coach Jason Yun
Join my private facebook groups and take your health and fitness to the next level:–The Workout group: https://www.improvementwarriorfitness.com/lbnfb
Improvement Warrior U: Building the strongest version of U: https://www.improvementwarriorfitness.com/iwufb
Health/Wellness Coaching with Coach Yun: Zoom Health Consultation (No membership)
Improvement Warrior Athlete: Youth Sports & Fitness Training: New Albany 2-week trial Improvement Warrior Athlete
Improvement Warrior Athlete- Youth Sports & Fitness Training (8 & up) (new website will open)
Health, Fitness, nutrition information- Fill out your name and email below to join our Improvement Warrior newsletter or click here to join the newsletter