So I figured I would post what I eat everyday to show people that eating healthy is not that hard, it just takes a mindset or shift in perspective and some planning. I will also be posting my workouts on here as well.
I’m currently in the middle of our 1st ever 47-Day Ketogenic Diet Challenge and yesterday was day 29 of the challenge.
Meal 1 815 am
- 1 egg
- 1 bacon
- 1 chicken liver, I think a heart and some other organ smile emoticon
- 1- tbsp bacon grease
- 1 tbsp OCO (organic Coconut oil)
- mixed veggies rainbow chard and cabbage. Usually I fill a glass pyrex bowl with these about 2-3 cups worth
- 1 EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 8 oz bone broth
Meal 2—- 1145 am– Normally don’t have mid-day snacks but was going out to do a lot of walking. Snacks are a thing of the past with KETO!
Meal 3 145 pm- Butter is health food if you haven’t heard 🙂
- chicken salad
-3 oz chicken and 2 tbsp butter and EVOO and mustard
Meal 4— 400 pm
- ice- cream–
- 2 tbsp OCO and Natural Peanut butter,
- 1 tbsp coconut flour,
- 1/4 cup coconut milk,
- 3/4 cup scoop isapro protein,
- 1 tsp cocoa powder,
- 1 tbsp EVOO
Meal 5 900 pm
- 2 eggs with 2 oz chicken omelet
- 3 tbsp OCO
- mixed veggies
- 2 cups bone broth
- 1 100% chocolate square
My training today
- Worked up to 3 rep maximum (RM) on both dips and pullups (47.5 pounds and 61 pounds)
- 2 sets of barbell overhead press for 6 reps @ 115
- supersetted with barbell rows x 11 reps @ 115 lbs
- Burpees: 25 in :56. Beat previous PR by :02.
Some resources that can help you on your way to better nutrition and overall health:
Tired of having no energy and eating bland low fat foods? Check out the Keto Challenge
It’s all about lifestyle. Every single one of my challenges focuses on one thing- cutting out sugar, grains, pasteurized dairy, and processed foods. Energy comes from food. Are you eating to live or fueling an early death?
The Kindle Ebook that is sent to every new trial client that starts our fitness program.
Join our group fitness program in Hilliard and Downtown Columbus.
Join our Yoga program in Hilliard